About to post my articles on the corporate blog landscape. In the interim - Links for April 6, 2006.
- Masters Coverage – In case you didn't know, I'm a golfer, and this is my favorite tourney. Vijay in the lead at 5 under. Tiger at Even after tough double on 15.
- Apple XP aka Bootcamp – If you haven’t heard the news or seen the almost 20% bump in Apple stock price, see the news of Apple Computers being able to run both Windows and Mac OS. Stories at Cnet and PC Mag
- No Net Nuetrality… for Now – The people voting are Web 0.0025 users; it’s unfortunate but expected they won’t understand the impact of their thinking.
- McAfee Acquires SiteAdvisor – As a marketer, I worry about security software maker in any dotcom acquisitions. Beyond cookies, many disable ads, affiliate links… too much fear based success.
- 1-800-Flowers getting sweeter. The company agreed to buy Fannie May Confections Brands